Scholarship for Economy Students
We are committed to promoting upcoming talents in economics and finance. Therefore, we are proud to have launched a scholarship program.
Through this program, we offer economics students the opportunity to receive 5,000 SEK to write a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis within economics, law, and especially the future loan market.
We recently opened a scholarship program for students abroad, ie. not based in Sweden.
Använd flaggan för att besöka den svenska sidan:
* The University Library in Lund, Sweden
How Our Scholarship Program Works
Our scholarship of 5,000 SEK is awarded once per semester, which means there are two occasions during each academic year when students can apply for the scholarship.
We look forward to continuing this tradition in the coming years and supporting more students in their academic journey in economics.
- 2023-10-31 (Autumn Semester 2023)
- 2024-04-30 (Spring Semester 2024)
To make our scholarship as suitable as possible for our operations, we have established strict requirements that you must meet to apply for our scholarship.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you need to be actively enrolled at a Swedish university or college and plan to write a C or D-level essay within economics and finance.
You can also qualify if you are studying abroad and have plans to write a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis in Economics.
We welcome applications from all interested students who meet either of these criteria.
The Application Process
To apply, we ask you to contact us by email and include the following information:
- Your full name
- An email address we can reach you at
- Proof of your enrollment at an educational institution (in Sweden or abroad)
- A description of your planned essay subject and its scope
- Also, please justify why we should award the scholarship to you
Email your application to: kundservice@dittlån.se and use the subject line “Scholarship 2023”
A panel of experts from Dios Investment AB will carefully review all applications and select the most suitable candidate for the scholarship.
We look forward to receiving your application and supporting your academic journey within personal finance and finance!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
* Please note! As the recipient of the scholarship, you are responsible for any potential income tax and other fees that may arise in connection with the payment of the scholarship.